Python: WSGI Application ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Python WSGI Application Challenge
Demonstrate your knowledge of WSGI-based applications with three levels of code challenges.
Creating WSGI applications.
Creating WSGI middleware.
Creating Flask applications.
What will be assessed
- WSGI fundamentals
- Creating basic Flask applications
- Python Developers
- Proficient with the Python runtime
- Proficient with the Python language syntax
- Proficient with the WSGI specification
- Comfortable with Flask
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.