- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
AWS CloudFormation is an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool that enables you to reliably and repeatably deploy infrastructure in the AWS cloud. It allows you to define and store your infrastructure in JSON or YAML text files which allows for a collaborative infrastructure development process.
Learning how to leverage AWS CloudFormation to deploy AWS resources makes you more efficient at creating and delivering AWS cloud solutions.
In this hands-on playground lab, you will have the time and freedom to explore and get to know the AWS CloudFormation service at your own pace.
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
Familiarity with the following Amazon Web Services will be beneficial but is not required:
- AWS CloudFormation
- Amazon S3
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
The following labs can be used to fulfill the prerequisites:
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.