- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Databases are extraordinarily powerful in managing sets of data. This lab is aimed at students with a moderate understanding of data engineering, and Python who want to understand how to perform aggregates on data such as
AVG(). We will also look into advanced statements like
CASE, and functions like
CONCAT(). We will walk through the changing requirements of a bug tracking application and how to handle them.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Utilize SQL aggregate functions
- Utilize complex functions
- Learn how to get complex insights from your data
This lab is intended for:
- Data engineers
- Anyone interested in gaining insights from data using SQL
You should possess:
- A moderate understanding of Python
- A basic understanding of data engineering concepts
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.