- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Azure Virtual Network (VNet), is the core component of Azure infrastructure that Information Technology (IT) professionals and developers use to build, deploy and manage their applications.
Understanding the networking in the cloud is critical since it is the backbone of any cloud infrastructure. VNet provides similar functionality and feature as traditional network appliances on-premises. However, it includes various additional features in Azure, such as scalability, availability, and network isolation. It also allows you to establish communication with security and monitoring appliances to capture data.
This is a beginner-level lab that focuses on the networking component of Azure. In this lab, you will create and review your first virtual network resource.
Upon completion of this beginner level lab, you will be able to:
- Create Azure Virtual Network
- Understand VNet Address Range and Subnets
- Candidates for Azure Fundamental Certification
- Network Engineers
- Anyone with a need to build or host solutions with networking in the cloud
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Basic familiarity with the Azure Portal
- Information Technology Basics
- Computer Networking Fundamentals
The following course can be used to understand more about networking.
Parveen is an Azure advocate with previous experience in the professional consulting services industries. He specializes in infrastructure and DevOps with a wide range of knowledge in security and access management. He is also an Azure Certified - DevOps Engineer Expert, Security Engineer, Developer Associate, Administrator Associate, CompTIA Certified - Network+, Security+, and AWS Cloud Practitioner.
Parveen enjoys writing about cloud technologies and sharing the knowledge with the community to help students upskill in the cloud.