Ready for the real environment experience?
The Microsoft 365 Admin Center is used to manage an organization in the cloud. You can manage users, manage subscriptions and licenses, manage teams and groups, and much more through this admin center. A system administrator may use the Microsoft 365 Admin Center as part of their day-to-day IT work. The Microsoft 365 Admin Center can be a system administrator's one-stop-shop for managing Microsoft 365 user accounts.
In this lab, you will:
- Create a new user account
- Amend user details and assign licenses
- Delete and restore a user
Note: Due to this lab requiring the creation of a Microsoft 365 organization with an Admin Center, if you don't already have one you will need to provide a mobile phone number to pass the account creation process.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create and manage new M365 user accounts
- Assign licenses to new and existing accounts
- Delete and restore an M365 user account
- Candidates studying for the MS-100 Certification Exam
- System administrators managing user accounts in Microsoft 365 Admin Center
Adil is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, former Azure Engineer, and loves all things Azure. He is a certified Azure Administrator and Azure DevOps Expert and has worked for some of the biggest MSPs in the world (Cognizant, New Signature, CoreAzure). He loves to combine his two passions: cloud and teaching.
Adil specializes in Azure Infrastructure services and has a curiosity for new, in-preview services from Azure, getting his hands familiar with the content before most of the world does. Outside of work, Adil helps run a growing community of IT professionals looking to break into the cloud and regularly runs workshops and webinars.