Uploading a Demo Image Gallery to the S3 Bucket
In this lab step, you will upload an image gallery to the S3 bucket you created previously.
The gallery is composed of:
- Set of image files
- HTML page that lists each image
1. Download the demo gallery to your computer and unzip it:
Exact instructions for unzipping will depend upon your operating system. In most operating systems when you open the file you are asked if you want to unzip or extract it.
3. In the list of buckets, click on the name of the bucket you created previously:
4. To open the upload wizard, click Upload:
5. Click Add files:
A file picker will open.
6. Using the file picker, select the gallery folder or directory where you unzipped the files to earlier.
Warning: You must upload all the files in the unzipped gallery.zip file.
Tip: If you are unable to select a folder, try dragging the gallery directory or folder on to the upload wizard:
With gallery folder or directory selected the upload wizard will look like this:
7. To upload the gallery files, in the bottom-left of the wizard, click Upload:
At the bottom of the page you will see a progress bar when the files are uploading:
Wait for the progress bar to disappear and until you see 1 Success in the Operations row.
The demo gallery is now stored in the S3 bucket.