Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions–70-534 Certification Preparation
For professionals who want to pass Microsoft's Azure 70-534–Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification exam, you've come to the right place.
Updated to cover the ARM based exam objectives.
This Learning Path will guide you through each of the seven areas covered by the certification exam:
- Design Azure Resource Manager (ARM) networking (5–10%)
- Secure resources (20–25%)
- Design an application storage and data access strategy (5–10%)
- Design advanced applications (20–25%)
- Design Azure Web and Mobile Apps (5–10%)
- Design a management, monitoring, and business continuity strategy (20–25%)
- Architect an Azure Compute infrastructure (10–15%)
Are you studying for a new Azure certification? Share your story, comments, and questions with the Cloud Academy community.
Ready to get started? Let's go!