learning pathDesigning a Google Cloud Platform Solution Architecture - Level 1
Build hands-on tech skillsImprove theoretical and practical skills needed in real-world scenarios.
Enroll to stay on trackSelect a due date and we will help you stay on track with custom reminders and weekly progress reports.
Earn a certificate of completionShow your skills and build your credibility when you include them in your resume and LinkedIn profile.
This learning path is designed to help you gain a basic understanding of how to design Google Cloud Platform solutions.
- Identify common Google Cloud solutions for data management
- Identify common Google Cloud solutions for smart analytics
- Identify Google Cloud’s solutions for machine learning and AI
- Identify Google Cloud’s solutions for virtual machines, containers, and serverless computing
- People who want to gain a basic understanding of Google Cloud Platform
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).