Once you have completed this Learning Path, you will be able to:
- Understand how the information security function must influence policy, and ensure the appropriate security behaviours and processes are implemented
- Recognise organisational structures of modern businesses
- Comprehend the role of the Information Security Manager
- Identify the responsibilities of management teams in implementing effective security practices
- Establish that the entire organisation is responsible for keeping information and systems secure with the right training and support
- Appreciate the role of security policies, standards, processes, and procedures
- Select documentation required
- Balance system security and functionality against cost
- Follow the evaluation and revision process for security policies
- Conduct security audits against standards
- Determine how to monitor compliance with internal security policies
When you’re ready, click on the first step below to get started.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.