Welcome to Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP).
You've already met your Subject Matter Expert, Mark Martin, and you're about to see Agent Smith in action. Agent Smith is a character in a Cybercrime case study.
Throughout the course, you will follow him as he infiltrates an organisation, exploits company vulnerabilities, and exposes the weaknesses in the firm’s security. You’ll also hear from our expert Mark, who will explain Smith’s actions and share effective countermeasures to combat these types of attacks.
The course has been designed to help you learn at your own pace over a two-week period.
Once you have completed this Learning Path, you will be able to:
- Define what information security is
- Identify risks, threats and how to navigate diverse types of risks, such as, the dark web, big data, and social media
- Distinguish between different types of risk (inherent and residual)
- Use risk classification probabilities (quantitative and qualitative)
- Employ threat management and the strategic controls (intelligence, research, or analytics) to defeat a range of threats
- Apply the risk management life cycle and its four stages (Identification, Analysis, Treatment, and Monitor)
When you’re ready, click on the first step below to get started.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.