Once you have completed this Learning Path, you will be able to:
- Classify types of malware and their impact on computer systems.
- Recognise methods through which networks can be accessed and security risks controlled.
- Discern network building blocks.
- Identify security issues related to services that use networking, including Mobile, PSTN, SCADA, etc.
- Understand virtualisation.
- Appreciate the Cloud model and cloud service models.
- Provide for security and privacy considerations.
- Anticipate commercial risks.
- Follow IT infrastructure security requirements.
- Use technical security controls.
- Implement system, application, and software patching.
- Carry out data back-up.
- Coordinate auditing.
- Ensure protective monitoring.
- Employ Network intrusion devices.
- Integrate penetration testing.
When you’re ready, click on the first step below to get started.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.