Choose Your Plan
Our plans are built for individuals, smb teams, and enterprise organizations.
Choose the plan that fits your learning goals and your team’s migration and continuous training needs.
What you get during your free trial
- Easily invite and onboard members of your team
- Assess skills, assign courses and content, track progress in real-time
- Gamification creates healthy competition with leaderboards
Frequently asked questions
We provide continuous learning solutions for individuals and enterprise teams for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, DevOps technologies, and more.
Cloud Academy is designed for comprehensive cloud training across all cloud providers for the lifetime of your cloud journey. From beginners learning cloud computing for the first time to professionals preparing for an advanced cloud computing certificate, our platform covers the full range of skills you need to succeed.
Our courses, quizzes, and hands-on labs reflect the latest platform releases and updates to keep your skills current in real time. Our extensive library includes 8,000+ questions, 350+ videos, and new content added each week.
To get started with Cloud Academy, sign up for our free 7-day trial or choose the plan that meets your training goals.
- Go to the Membership section
- Click on 'Update Payment Details' under the 'Payment Details' section
- Provide your new billing information
- Click Update
- If PayPal is your default form of payment, you can change it at any time from your profile Settings.
At this time, it's not possible to change your payment method from credit card to PayPal. If you want to proceed with this modification, please follow the steps below.
- Contact our Customer Support Team and let us know. We will need to re-issue your subscription and, once notified, we can ensure that your subscription rate is maintained. Don’t forget to contact us first!
- This option is perfect for those with promotional subscriptions and it prevents you from losing all of your data such as CloudRank and CloudKarma.
- This plan is for the individual user. It will give you access to all of Cloud Academy’s videos, learning paths, quizzes, and hands-on labs. It is the ideal choice for you are looking for certification prep and build your cloud knowledge base.
- This plan is available by monthly subscription, or for an annual enrollment fee.
- This plan offers all of the same features as the Professional Plan at a discounted rate. However, it requires a year-long commitment.
- If you are working on or managing a single team, of up to 10 people, this is the plan for you.
- You and your team will have access to all of the features and content in our resource library, and you will also have access to a management dashboard.
- The dashboard will allow you to easily and quickly onboard, assess, and track the progress of the members of your team.
- We know a little gamification makes things fun, so you’ll also be able to set up a leaderboard and encourage some healthy competition!
- With this plan, your team will be able to learn on-the-go with downloadable courses.
- The Team Plan is available by monthly subscription, per user, or for an annual user enrollment rate.
- The Enterprise Plan is what you want if you have more than one team in your organization, or a very large team (20+ members) working on different projects with different goals.
- Your account will be managed personally by one of our customer success representatives.
- To learn more about an Enterprise Plan, please contact us.
- Click on the log in.
- Click ‘upgrade/downgrade’ on your profile settings
- Select your new plan and checkout