Choose Your Plan
Our plans are built for individuals, smb teams, and enterprise organizations.
Choose the plan that fits your learning goals and your team’s migration and continuous training needs.
$59 / mo
Your journey to mastering cloud computing starts here.
- Hands-on Labs
- Learning Paths
- Skill Assessment
- Video Courses
- Study-Mode Quizzes
- Mobile App (With Offline Mode)
- Test-Mode Quizzes
- Certification Practice Exams
- Personal Content Recommendations
- Cloud Academy Training Certificates
Transformative online e-training for cloud, no matter where your starting point along the digital transformation journey.
- Everything in Professional, plus
- Enterprise Scenarios
- Enterprise Hands-On Labs
- Content Engine™
- Centralized Account Management
- Branded Employee Portal
- Management Dashboard
- Reports & Analytics
- Corporate Leaderboard
- Integration APIs
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
What you get during your free trial
- Easily invite and onboard members of your team
- Assess skills, assign courses and content, track progress in real-time
- Gamification creates healthy competition with leaderboards
Frequently asked questions
We provide continuous learning solutions for individuals and enterprise teams for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, DevOps technologies, and more.
Cloud Academy is designed for comprehensive cloud training across all cloud providers for the lifetime of your cloud journey. From beginners learning cloud computing for the first time to professionals preparing for an advanced cloud computing certificate, our platform covers the full range of skills you need to succeed.
Our courses, quizzes, and hands-on labs reflect the latest platform releases and updates to keep your skills current in real time. Our extensive library includes 8,000+ questions, 350+ videos, and new content added each week.
To get started with Cloud Academy, sign up for our free 7-day trial or choose the plan that meets your training goals.
- Go to the Subscription section
- Click on 'Update Payment Details' under the 'Payment Details' section
- Provide your new billing information
- Click Update
- If PayPal is your default form of payment, you can change it at any time from your profile Settings.
At this time, it's not possible to change your payment method from credit card to PayPal. If you want to proceed with this modification, please follow the steps below.
- Contact our Customer Support Team and let us know. We will need to re-issue your subscription and, once notified, we can ensure that your subscription rate is maintained. Don’t forget to contact us first!
- This option is perfect for those with promotional subscriptions and it prevents you from losing all of your data such as CloudRank and CloudKarma.
- Click on the log in.
- Click ‘upgrade/downgrade’ on your profile settings
- Select your new plan and checkout