The Cloud Academy platform is the most effective way to launch an enterprise technology training program at scale.
- Premier cloud ecosystem library
- Assign training plans
- Extend & customize training
- Verify skills at scale
- Measure effort & outcomes
Enterprise Plan Pricing
Accelerate your organization up the digital transformation curve with enterprise-grade cloud training technology.
Onboard your team in three easy steps
Add TeamsAdd your teams by uploading a CSV or integrating with your identity management provider.
Create Assessment CycleAssign a pre-built Exam to teams and begin to baseline your organization's skill profile.
Create Training CycleLeverage Assessment Cycle results to create a new Training Cycle. Training Cycles ensure that teams complete Learning Paths on a timeline.
“Today, classroom sessions account for just 15% of our L&D catalog; the other 85% comprises virtual modules. By eliminating dependency on classrooms and physical infrastructure, Cloud Academy has been able to enable Cloud L&D across geographies, including associates working at client locations.”
“We got it right by selecting Cloud Academy for an area where we needed to gain competitive advantage and the platform supported our business strategy. We developed a complete program and support structure around the platform itself for employees to engage and showcase their learning.”
“Professionals and organizations should take advantage of the training offered by Cloud Academy. The Hands-on Labs and training content are all worth the price of admission and translate into both career and business growth. The value of the experience is second to none.”
“Training Plans offered both a structure and a timeline for training. I’m able to monitor the progress of my team and it’s all manageable.”
“We have achieved a significantly lower, more favorable total cost of ownership across workloads. We’re moving beyond the basics of our innovation capabilities and doing things that were unavailable before when we were on-premises including leveraging containers and large-scale data processing.”
Learn how Cloud Academy performs at scale.Contact Sales