Not enough time to complete it?
Continue on your mobile!
This prep exam is designed to prepare you for the type of questions you will need to answer, as well as the timed environment you will experience during the actual exam.
This preparation exam has the same number of multiple-choice questions (65) as the AWS Solutions Architect - Associate exam, with the same allotted time for completion (130 minutes).
As per the AWS exam guide, some questions have one correct answer, while others require you to choose two or three correct answers.
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Define Performant Architectures
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
- A minimum score of 70 percent or higher on the overall exam.
- Achieve the minimum threshold score of 35% for each of the domains.
Once you begin your exam session:
During the session, you may skip questions and return to them later in the session. You can also review your answers to previous questions, and change them at any point during the exam session.
You can end the exam session at any time by selecting “Submit Exam,” but this completes the entire session. All of your answers will be scored. All unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect. You cannot return later to complete any unanswered questions.
When you submit your exam, you will receive your total score, as well as your score for each exam domain.