Not enough time to complete it?
Continue on your mobile!
Welcome to Cloud Academy's preparation exam for the Advanced Networking – Specialty Certification learning path. This prep exam will prepare you for the type of questions you will need to answer, as well as the timed environment of the actual exam.
Like the actual exam, some questions have one correct answer, while others require you to choose two or three correct answers.
- Design and Implement Hybrid IT Network Architectures at Scale
- Design and Implement AWS Networks
- Automate AWS Tasks
- Configure Network Integration with Application Services
- Design and Implement for Security and Compliance
- Manage, Optimize, and Troubleshoot the Network
Each domain has the same level of emphasis as it will on the official exam.
In order to pass this prep exam, you will need both of the following:
- A minimum score of 70 percent on the overall exam
- A minimum score of 35 percent on each exam domain
Once you begin your exam session:
During the session, you may skip questions and return to them later in the session. You can also review your answers to previous questions, and change them at any point during the exam session.
Good luck, and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions for us, or want to share your thoughts about this prep exam.