Not enough time to complete it?
Continue on your mobile!
Welcome to the final exam for the NGINX Core Learning Path.
This exam will help you evidence your understanding of your understanding of the core concepts of the learning objectives of this Learning Path.
- Describe the most common use cases of NGINX
- Describe the differences between NGINX F/OSS and NGINX Plus
- Execute basic NGINX commands
- Locate your NGINX configuration file(s)
- Describe the role of contexts, blocks, and directives in your configuration file(s).
- Identify the server block that will respond to a request
- Identify the location block that respond to requests, identify location processing rules, and configure a simple web server that serves static pages and images.
Completing the Exam:
You can spend as long as you wish on any particular question but must budget your time to complete all the questions. Any questions not completed in the allotted time will be scored as incorrect.
During the session, you may skip questions and return to them later in the session. You can also review your answers to previous questions, and change them at any point during the exam session.
You can end your exam session by submitting your exam for a score, or by discarding your exam.
Submitting Your Exam
You may submit your exam at any time by clicking "Submit Exam" and confirming your choice. Once confirmed, this completes the entire exam session. All of your answers will be scored, and your Skill Score will be updated. All unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect. You cannot return later to complete any unanswered questions.
Discarding Your Exam
You may discard your exam at any time by clicking "Discard Exam" and confirming your choice. Once confirmed, your exam session will be closed without saving your exam progress. None of your answers will be scored, and your Skill Score will not be updated. When you return to complete the exam, you will begin an entirely new exam session which may include new exam questions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or want to share your thoughts about the exam.