Not enough time to complete it?
Continue on your mobile!
This Learning Path provide an introduction to the NGINX service and how to begin using the service to serve web applications at scale.
This exam will help you evidence your understanding of your understanding of the core concepts of the learning objectives of this Learning Path.
- Describe the most common use cases of NGINX
- Describe the differences between NGINX F/OSS and NGINX Plus
- Execute basic NGINX commands
- Locate your NGINX configuration file(s)
- Describe the role of contexts, blocks, and directives in your configuration file(s).
- Identify the server block that will respond to a request
- Identify the location block that respond to requests, identify location processing rules, and configure a simple web server that serves static pages and images.