Office Hours: AWS Certified Developer – Associate | Domain 2 of 5 – Security
***It is no longer possible to register for this webinar but you can watch it on-demand here***
Welcome to a new Office Hours webinar series focused on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification. This series will be divided into 4 webinars to prepare you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. These webinars will cover the five domains of the AWS Certified Developer exam guide.
Domain 2 will focus on Security, specifically covering:
- Identity & Access Management
- Authentication in AWS
- Making authenticated calls and requests
- Encryption at rest/in-transit
- S3 encryption mechanisms
- DB encryption options
- Using KMS to manage encryption
- Using CloudHSM as a custom key store
- Amazon Cognito authentication
- Exam tips for security
- Live Q&A
Sign up for this webinar to take a really impactful step in your technical career!
You can also register for the whole series using the links below:
- December 2 | Office Hours: AWS Certified Developer – Associate | Domain 3 of 5 – Development with AWS Services
- December 8 | Office Hours: AWS Certified Developer – Associate | Domain 4 and 5 of 5 – Refactoring, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email
Stuart Scott, AWS Content Director at Cloud Academy
Stuart Scott is Cloud Academy’s AWS Content Director and has over two decades of experience within the IT industry. Stuart has an extensive background covering a range of technologies. Most recently his passion and interest focuses on Cloud Computing, with particular regards to anything related to Amazon Web Services (AWS).