***It is no longer possible to register for this webinar but you can watch it on-demand here***
Welcome to a new Office Hours webinar series focused on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification. This series will be divided into 4 webinars to prepare you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. These webinars will cover the five domains of the AWS Certified Developer exam guide.
Domain 3 will focus on Development with AWS Services, specifically covering:
- Write code for serverless applications
- Translate functional requirements into application design
- Implement application design into application code
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI
- Exam tips for Development
Sign up for this webinar to take a really impactful step in your technical career!
You can also register for the last episode of this webinar series using the link below:
- December 8 | Office Hours: AWS Certified Developer – Associate | Domain 4 and 5 of 5 – Refactoring, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email
Will Meadows, Senior AWS Content Creator at Cloud Academy
Will Meadows is a passionately curious human currently living in the Bay Area in California. His career has included working with lasers, teaching teenagers how to code, and creating classes about cloud technology that are taught all over the world. His dedication to completing goals and helping others is what brings meaning to his life. In his free time, he enjoys reading Reddit and playing video games and writing books. He is always experimenting with ways to increase his happiness.