Modern organizations need solutions that integrate cleanly and seamlessly into any sort of environment. When you onboard a new solution into your tech stack, you want to make sure that the product offers well-conceived design and thorough support as you ramp up, or you risk a frustrating experience.
Join Cloud Academy VP of Engineering, Alex Young and Solutions Engineer, Mark Smith as they talk about the various out-of-the-box integrations that Cloud Academy offers, and how to accelerate their adoption in your environment.
- Get insight into the robust store of analytics about your employees’ learning, and how to export it effectively to suit your needs.
- Leverage our API to generate programmatic solutions to your integration challenges.
- Use our Single sign-on (SSO) integration to streamline the authentication process for any size enterprise.
- Learn about upcoming integrations on the Cloud Academy roadmap.
Don’t miss this webinar on November 21 at 10 a.m. PT.
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email.
Alex Young, VP of Engineering
Alex is an engineering leader with focus on developing teams that succeed at delivering results that matter. With more than 15 years of experience crafting solutions to diverse problems, he has a passion for creating great software and helping empower developers to achieve success.
Mark Smith, Solutions Engineer
Mark Smith is a Solutions Engineer at Cloud Academy. He actively partners with enterprise customers, leveraging our content library and training platform to deliver measurable, effective, and continuous training. Mark brings years of experience working with customers implementing AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.