***It is no longer possible to register for this webinar but you can watch it on-demand here***
In this webinar, we are going to understand how to build a Machine Learning Pipeline with scikit-learn with the help of Cloud Academy’s Data Scientist, Andrea Giussani. To have a better understanding of this session, we strongly encourage you to watch the first episode of the Mastering Machine Learning series.
In this webinar, we will build a Natural Language Processing Pipeline to classify BBC News into 5 possible categories. We will understand:
– how scikit-learn Pipelines work
– how to perform feature transformation inside it
– the whole fitting process.
At the end of this session, you will be able to independently build and run a Machine Learning pipeline.
On top of this session, you can also sign up for the upcoming webinars of this series by clicking on the links below:
- November 4th | Mastering Machine Learning – Ep.3: Be a Data Science Master and Commander with XGBoost
- November 18th | Mastering Machine Learning – Ep.4: Build a Sentiment Analysis Pipeline
- December 9th | Mastering Machine Learning – Ep.5: Natural Language Processes Using Amazon Sagemaker
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email
Andrea Giussani, Data Scientist at Cloud Academy
With a Ph.D. in Statistics, Andrea is a full-time Data Scientist at Cloud Academy. On top of his day to day job, he is also an Academic Fellow in Computer Science at Bocconi University in Milan. He is also a published author, check out his bestseller Applied Machine Learning with Python.