This training plan is designed to help you prepare for the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you get started on your way to becoming an Azure administrator.
The AZ-104 exam replaces the AZ-103 exam, which will be retired on August 31, 2020. This exam is part of Microsoft’s role-based certification program. Candidates who pass the AZ-104 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification.
The AZ-104 exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas, and that’s how we’ve structured this training plan as well. We’ll start with managing Azure identities and governance. Next, we’ll get into implementing and managing storage, including Azure Storage and Azure File Sync. Then you’ll learn how to deploy and manage compute resources. After that, we’ll go into configuring and managing enterprise-grade virtual networks. Finally, we’ll cover how to monitor and back up Azure resources.
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- IT professionals who want to become Azure administrators
- IT professionals preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-104 exam
- General knowledge of IT architecture