AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud: Demystifying Multi-Cloud for Your Organization
Hybrid Cloud, Multi-Cloud, going with this year’s number one Cloud — what’s the best way to make good choices in a rapidly changing tech landscape? Cloud Academy helps you navigate these cloud trends with the guidance of our subject matter experts.
In this webinar on-demand, we start with the basics of design patterns when building for a multi-cloud ecosystem. We then branch off into further conversations that expand on these basics. You’ll get insight into:
– Design patterns: Ideas such as split-cloud, multi-cloud disaster recovery, and cost management for multi-cloud high availability environments.
– Multi-cloud benefits: Avoid vendor lock-in, get competitive pricing, maintain performance, efficiently meet compliance.
– Vendor strengths: Insight into the big three of AWS, Azure, and GCP.
– Challenges of multi-cloud: Understand management, design and deployment complexity, security, and types of expertise needed to manage each of these domains.
This webinar is hosted by:
– Stuart Scott, AWS Lead at Cloud Academy
– Guy Hummel, Azure & Google Cloud Content Lead at Cloud Academy
– Thomas Mitchell, Azure & GCP Trainer at Cloud Academy
– John Chell, Cloud Technology Assessment Manager at Cloud Academy