Welcome to a new Office Hours webinar series focused on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification. This series will be divided into 4 webinars to prepare you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. These webinars will cover the five domains of the AWS Certified Developer exam guide.
Domain 2 will focus on Security, specifically covering:
- Identity & Access Management
- Authentication in AWS
- Making authenticated calls and requests
- Encryption at rest/in-transit
- S3 encryption mechanisms
- DB encryption options
- Using KMS to manage encryption
- Using CloudHSM as a custom key store
- Amazon Cognito authentication
- Exam tips for security
- Live Q&A
Sign up for this webinar to take a really impactful step in your technical career!
Don’t miss this webinar on May 11th at 9 a.m. PT | 12 p.m. ET | 6 p.m. CET.
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email