Welcome to a new Office Hours webinar series focused on the AWS Certified Developer – Associate certification. This series will be divided into 4 webinars to prepare you for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam. These webinars will cover the five domains of the AWS Certified Developer exam guide.
Domain 3 will focus on Development with AWS Services, specifically covering:
- Write code for serverless applications
- Translate functional requirements into application design
- Implement application design into application code
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI
- Exam tips for Development
Sign up for this webinar to take a really impactful step in your technical career!
If you missed the previous episodes, you can view them here.
Don’t miss this webinar on June 10th at 9 a.m. PT | 12 p.m. ET | 6 p.m. CET.
– All registrants will receive the recording of the webinar via email