Introduction, Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
This activity will cover the following apprenticeship knowledge, skills, and behaviours:
- K3: Principles of the data life cycle and the steps involved in carrying out routine data analysis tasks.
- K8: Quality risks inherent in data and how to mitigate/resolve these.
- K11: Approaches to organisational tools and methods for data analysis.
- S2: Implement the stages of the data analysis lifecycle.
- S12: Collaborate and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders using appropriate styles and behaviours to suit the audience.
- S4: Analyse data sets taking account of different data structures and database designs.
- S15: Select and apply the most appropriate data tools to achieve the best outcome.
- B3: Works independently and collaboratively.
- B4: Logical and analytical.
When you are ready to start, move on to the next item - 'Lookup Functions and Pivot Tables in Excel'.
This first course provides an introduction to this Learning Path and lists the knowledge and skills you will acquire.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.