The learning outcomes for this Apply activity are listed below and should help ensure you are meeting all the knowledge and skills required to complete this task.
- K7: Software design approaches and patterns, to identify reusable solutions to commonly occurring problems.
- K8: Organisational policies and procedures relating to the tasks being undertaken, and when to follow them. For example, the storage and treatment of GDPR sensitive data.
- K12: Software testing frameworks and methodologies.
- S9: Create analysis artefacts, such as use cases and / or user stories.
- S17: Interpret and implement a given design whist remaining compliant with security and maintainability requirements.
- B1: Works independently and takes responsibility. For example, has a disciplined and responsible approach to risk, and stays motivated and committed when facing challenges.
- B5: Acts with integrity with respect to ethical, legal, and regulatory ensuring the protection of personal data, safety, and security.
- B6: Shows initiative for solving problems within their own remit, being resourceful when faced with a problem to solve.
When you’re ready, select Next to continue.
This Course provides you with information about how to create, structure, and submit the first draft of your work.