Learning Outcomes | SDL4 FL 5A |
The learning outcomes for this Apply activity are listed below and should help ensure you are meeting all the knowledge and skills required to complete this task.
- K7: Software design approaches and patterns, to identify reusable solutions to commonly occurring problems.
- K8: Organisational policies and procedures relating to the tasks being undertaken, and when to follow them. For example, the storage and treatment of GDPR sensitive data.
- K12: Software testing frameworks and methodologies.
- S9: Create analysis artefacts, such as use cases and / or user stories.
- S17: Interpret and implement a given design whist remaining compliant with security and maintainability requirements.
- B1: Works independently and takes responsibility. For example, has a disciplined and responsible approach to risk, and stays motivated and committed when facing challenges.
- B5: Acts with integrity with respect to ethical, legal, and regulatory ensuring the protection of personal data, safety, and security.
- B6: Shows initiative for solving problems within their own remit, being resourceful when faced with a problem to solve.
When you’re ready, select Next to continue.
This Course provides you with information about how to create, structure, and submit the first draft of your work.
About the Author