Architecting with AWS Storage Services
In this course, we will explore our Storage options and how Cloud computing can assist in creating storage solutions that scale with your needs and give your data the durability and governance it requires.
- Be able to make the right choices among the various Storage options available to you in AWS
- Cloud Storage options
- Specific options for hybrid cloud storage to complement your on-premises storage
- Options to help you scale and meet storage requirements
- If you already know about Cloud Computing in AWS but at times you feel overwhelmed with Storage options or just simply aren’t sure about what to pick in a specific scenario, then this course is for you
- Basic understanding of AWS services that provide storage or need storage based on your use-case
- Understand how much storage you will need now and, ideally, in the future
- Understand how quickly you'll need access to your data in terms of performance and retrieval times
In pretty much any computing environment, storage plays an important role when it comes to safekeeping output files, user profiles, historic records, lock files and many more possible use cases. Throw cloud computing into the mix, and now you have offsite storage which increases complexity along with durability, which is the ability of your data to survive failures and disasters. In this course, let's explore our storage options and how cloud computing can assist in creating storage solutions that scale with your needs and give your data the durability and governance it requires.
Hello and welcome. My name is Carlos Rivas and I'm a senior AWS content creator here at Cloud Academy. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions using the details shown on the screen, or you can always get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our cloud experts will reply to your question. So, who should attend this course?
If you already know about cloud computing in AWS but at times you feel overwhelmed with storage options or just simply aren't sure about what to pick in a specific scenario, then this course is for you. My intent is to quickly simplify your storage options based on your needs in a clear and concise language. By the end of this course, you should be able to make the right choices among the various storage options available to you in AWS. We're going to talk about cloud storage options, specific options to hybrid cloud storage to complement your on-premises storage, and options to help you scale and meet storage requirements. Feedback on our courses here at Cloud Academy is valuable to both us as trainers and any students looking to take the same course in the future. If you have any feedback positive or negative, it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact email@example.com where one of our cloud experts will reply to your question. Let's go ahead and get started.
Software Development has been my craft for over 2 decades. In recent years, I was introduced to the world of "Infrastructure as Code" and Cloud Computing.
I loved it! -- it re-sparked my interest in staying on the cutting edge of technology.
Colleagues regard me as a mentor and leader in my areas of expertise and also as the person to call when production servers crash and we need the App back online quickly.
My primary skills are:
★ Software Development ( Java, PHP, Python and others )
★ Cloud Computing Design and Implementation
★ DevOps: Continuous Delivery and Integration