The course is part of this learning path
CKAD Exam Preparation Learning Path
This Course introduces you to the Certified Kubernetes Applicaiton Developer (CKAD) Exam Preparation Learning Path. The content of the Learning Path is introduced as well as the CKAD exam domains that are covered by each. The intended audience and prerequisites for the Learning Path are explained.
The Learning Path is made up of two Courses, four Hands-on Labs, and two Exams.
- Understand what you will learn in the CKAD Exam Preparation Learning Path
- Understand who should take the CKAD Exam Preparation Learning Path
- Understand the Learning Path prerequisites
- Understand what CKAD exam domains are covered by each piece of content in the Learning Path
- Those interested in Kuberntes and becoming Certified Kuberentes Application Developers (CKADs)
About the Author
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.