Object Oriented Development
The course is part of this learning path
This training course provides you with a deep dive into how to create object-oriented based Python scripts.
- Understand how to write and define classes and class constructors
- Review how class methods are created
- Review how to add properties to a class
- Understand how you work with objects created from classes
- Examine and use class inheritance or subclassing
- And finally, understand how to implement so-called special methods
- A basic understanding of the Python programming language
- A basic understanding of software development
- A basic understanding of the software development life cycle
- Software developers interested in learning how to write Python code in a Pythonic way
- Python junior level developers interested in advancing their Python skills
- Anyone with an interest in Python and how to use Python to write concise and elegant scripts for general purpose tasks
- [Jeremy] Okay, welcome back. Before we finish, let's do a quick recap of the content that we've just covered off and reviewed in this course. For starters, we gained an understanding of how to write and define classes and class constructors. We then reviewed how class methods are created. Following on from this, we reviewed how to add properties to a class. We then demonstrated how you work with objects created from classes. We also examined class inheritance or subclassing. And finally, we reviewed how to implement the so-called special methods. Again, thank you for your participation. We do hope you have enjoyed this course on Python classes. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or comments regarding this course.
Jeremy is the DevOps Content Lead at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing technical training documentation for DevOps.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 20+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud, Security, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for both the AWS and GCP cloud platforms.