Control Flow Statements
The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we look at control flow statements in the Java programming language.
- Decision-making statements
- Looping statements
- Branching statements
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language.
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there, in this section, we're going to learn the control flow statements in the Java programming language. So, let's look at the subjects of this section. We will learn decision making statements, such as If statements, and Switch-case statements. Then, we'll learn looping statements, such as For, For-each, While, and Do-while loop statements. Then, we'll learn branching statements, such as break, continue and return statements. If you're ready, let's start.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.