The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we explain how to set up a hybrid storage solution using AWS Storage Gateway.
- AWS Storage Gateway and its architecture
- Which type of storage gateway to use for your use case
- How to create a storage gateway using the EC2 platform
- Those that are looking to implement a hybrid storage solution
- Those who have an interest in AWS storage gateway that may need a bit more information on how it works
- You should have a strong understanding of storage in AWS, including knowledge of Amazon S3, Amazon FSx, Amazon EBS, and Amazon Glacier
- Familiarity with Amazon EC2 will help as well
- For more information on these services, check out existing content here:
In this course, you learned how to configure hybrid storage with AWS Storage Gateway. At this point, you should have a better understanding of AWS Storage Gateway, including what it is, how to use the service, and how it can help you backup and modernize your on-premises environment.
Once again, my name is Alana Layton and I hope you’ve enjoyed our time together. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you and till next time!
Alana Layton is an experienced technical trainer, technical content developer, and cloud engineer living out of Seattle, Washington. Her career has included teaching about AWS all over the world, creating AWS content that is fun, and working in consulting. She currently holds six AWS certifications. Outside of Cloud Academy, you can find her testing her knowledge in bar trivia, reading, or training for a marathon.