The course is part of this learning path
This course provides detail on the AWS Developer Tool services relevant to the Developer - Associate exam.
- Introduction to AWS CodeCommit and how it can be used to manage your source code
- Learn where AWS CodeCommit sits in a CI/CD setup
- Understand when and where to use CodeCommit within your own development solutions
- Introduce you to AWS CodeBuild and how it can be used to compile, build, and test your source code
- Learn where AWS CodeBuild sits in a CI/CD setup
- Familiarize yourself with the AWS CodeBuild service and ensure you know when and where to use it within your own software projects
- Understand what AWS CodeDeploy is and when it should be used
- Learn from a demonstration where we use AWS CodeDeploy to deploy our web portal project onto EC2 infrastructure.
- Learn the fundamentals of AWS CodePipeline
- Understand where CodePipeline the service sits in a CI/CD setup
- learn how you can use AWS CodePipeline to orchestrate, build and deploy a workflow for a web portal project
- Understand the key aspects of AWS CodeStar, its benefits, and its use cases
Provision a full CI/CD workflow using AWS CodeStar
- Introduce the AWS X-Ray service and the functionality that it provides.
- Explain the functions of the AWS X-Ray service and how to use AWS X-Ray with other AWS services.
- Demonstrate how to use the AWS X-Ray Console - highlighting key areas such as the Service Map and Tracing windows
- Demonstrate how to implement a Docker-based Node.js application using the AWS X-ray SDK.
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, GCP, and Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).