The course is part of this learning path
This training course introduces you to Java exceptions and how you should go about handling, managing, and recovering from them through the use of appropriate Java exception handling.
- Understand what exceptions are and when and how they happen
- How to handle and recover from exception
- Implement exception handling
- Understand the try catch finally statement
- A basic understanding of software development
- A basic understanding of the software development life cycle
- Software Engineers interested in learning Java to develop applications
- Software Architects interested in learning Java to design applications
- Anyone interested in basic Java application development and associated tooling
- Anyone interested in understanding the basics of the Java SDK
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to this Cloud Academy Course: Java Exception Handling. In this lecture, we'll introduce you to the course agenda and learning objectives. This training course introduces you to Java exceptions in how you should go about handling, managing and recovering through the use of appropriate Java exception handling. By completing this course, you will understand what exceptions are and when and how they happen, how to handle and recover from a runtime exception, implement exception handling and understand the try/catch finally statement. Okay, the course introduction has now been completed. Go ahead and close this lecture and we'll see you shortly in the next one.
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).