Internet of Things (IoT) is all of the rages nowadays. Internet of Things (IoT) are devices and components that exist all around us in our day-to-day lives which communicate with and connect through cloud networks and the internet. This includes cellular service in vehicles, specialized thermostats, and health bands that monitor health. This course will provide an introduction to the subject of Internet of Things (IoT) and provide an overall understanding.
- This course is geared for anyone currently looking to learn about and get a better understanding of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Viewers require no previous experience with Internet of Things (IoT) but, having a technical background is helpful.
- While there are no formal pre-requisites students will benefit from having a basic understanding of cloud computing services
- Recommended course - Compute Fundamentals
- Understand the purpose and benefits of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Learn the essentials of where to begin working with Internet of Things (IoT)
- Learn about the growing challenges of Internet of Things (IoT) along with the predicted growth and projections for the next few years.
elcome to Node-Red. Node-Red is a flow-based programming tool developed by IBM as an open source solution. And what it really focuses on is working with different devices or what they would call as nodes, and they really focus on the interconnection of those different nodes with wiring and integrating different ways to work with and manipulate the streams and data, and different things that are involved with it.
It's a based program which provides you an user interface that you can then drop in different things like HTTP requests, functions, things like that. So, I definitely recommend you dive in a little more, playing with the tool more. In the next couple of demos, we're going to through a couple of getting started tools that they provide you. But I definitely recommend going beyond that and continue using this tool in your journey with the internet things. Well, that wraps things up. I'll see you in the next demo.
Richard Augenti is a DevOps Engineer with 23 years of IT professional experience and 7 years of cloud experience with AWS and Azure. He has been engaged with varying sized projects with clients all across the globe including most sectors. He enjoys finding the best and most efficient way to make things work so, working with automation, cloud technologies, and DevOps has been the perfect fit. When Richard is not engaged with work, he can also be found presenting workshops and talks at user conferences on cloud technologies and other techie talks.