The course is part of this learning path
This module introduces you to Interfaces in TypeScript.
The objectives of this module are to provide you with an understanding of:
- How to use Function Types
- How to use Optionals
- How to use Excess Property Checks
- How to use Indexable Types
- How Interfaces work with Classes
- How to create Extendable Interfaces
This learning path is aimed at all who wish to learn how to use TypeScript
We welcome all feedback and suggestions - please contact us at email@example.com to let us know what you think.