The course is part of these learning paths
What is DevOps?
The Business Value of DevOps
Who's using DevOps?
Modern software systems are becoming increasingly complex, to meet quality, availability and security demands. And these systems are changing rapidly to keep up with the needs of end-users. With all of the changes, how do you ensure stability, quality, security and innovation? In this course we look at how the DevOps philosophy can provide a holistic way to look at software development, deployment and operations. And provide some tenets to help improve quality, and stability.
You will gain the following skills by completing this course:
- Why automation, culture, and metrics are essential to a successful DevOps project.
- How DevOps can positively impact your business's bottom line.
- Learn which major companies are successfully utilizing DevOps in their own engineering processes.
You should take this course if you are:
- A newcomer to the DevOps or cloud world.
- Looking to upgrade your skills from a conventional software development career.
This Course Includes
- Expert-guided lectures about DevOps.
- 1 hour of high-definition video.
- Solid foundational knowledge for your explorations into DevOps.
What You'll Learn
|Video Lecture||What You'll Learn|
|What Is DevOps?||In this lecture series, you'll gain a fundamental understanding of DevOps and why it matters.|
|The Business Value of DevOps||Need to justify the business case for DevOps? This is the lecture series for you.|
|Who's Using DevOps?||Find out who's using DevOps in the enterprise - and why their success matters for your own organization.|
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at email@example.com.
Transcript unavailable for this lecture.
About the Author
Ben Lambert is the Director of Engineering and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps.
When he’s not building the first platform to run and measure enterprise transformation initiatives at Cloud Academy, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.