Amazon Device Farm Service Overview
Using the Service
This is an introductory course for the Amazon Device Farm service. In this course, we are going to start with some important terminology. Then we will discuss the Amazon Device Farm service and its features. We will talk about the benefits of the service. Next, we will talk about why we would use the Amazon Device Farm service. And then, we will discuss how to locate the Device Farm service in the AWS console and describe the basic steps for setting it up. Finally, we will discuss a use case scenario for the Amazon Device Farm service.
This is a beginner level course intended for anyone who is interested in learning the basics about the Amazon Device Farm service. Before attending this course, you may want to attend the “Benefits of Cloud Computing," and “Fundamentals of AWS” Learning Paths, or attend the “What is Cloud Computing?” and “Technical Fundamentals of AWS” courses. While these are not required to attend this course, they include helpful concepts that might make the content of this course a little easier to understand.
- Describe the features and benefits of the Amazon Device Farm service.
- Explain when to use the Amazon Device Farm service.
- Locate the Device Farm service option in the AWS console and discuss how to configure it.
- And give examples of use case scenarios for Amazon Device Farm service.
This Course Includes:
- AWS Device Farm service overview
- AWS Device Farm service use-case scenario
What You'll Learn:
- Course Intro: What to expect from this course.
- Course Terminology: Definition of terms related to the Device Farm service.
- Device Farm Service Overview: An overview of the Device Farm service including features and benefits of the service.
- Using the Service: A use-case scenario for the Device Farm service.
- Course Summary: A summary of what was learned in the course.
So what have we learned in this course? We've learned about some important terminology related to Device Farm, we've described the Amazon Device Farm service and discussed its benefits and features, we've learned how to access the Device Farm console, and finally, we described a basic use case scenario for Device Farm. Thank you for joining us today. I hope you enjoyed this basic introduction to the Amazon Device Farm service. If you are interested in learning more about this solution, please browse the Cloud Academy catalog for more courses that cover the Amazon Device Farm service.
About the Author
Sarah is an educator and instructional designer. She started her career doing computer training, Microsoft Certified training, then telephony training for a local Indianapolis start up. She has a passion for helping others to learn and writing engaging content. When she is not working, she loves to travel with her family, walk her dog, or curl up somewhere with a good book.