Introduction to Windows and iOS
In this section, you will explore security for Microsoft Windows and its associated applications.
You will cover each of the following areas to give you a foundation in security for Windows OS and Microsoft applications:
- Security and compliance configuration – Windows 10 and Microsoft 365
- Windows 10 security enhancements with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Defender deployment for Endpoint environment
- Mitigate threats with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint (SC-200)
- Secure Windows 10 endpoints
- Introduction to AD DS
- Manage security with Microsoft 365
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Windows Server administration tools
- Windows Server secure administration
- Secure Windows Server DNS
- Download the Windows course guide. | course guide |
- Add your name and save it to your device.
- Follow the links to each of the learning resources and mark each one as complete on the checklist.
- Once you have completed all the items, write a short reflection statement summarising the key points you have learned on Windows and Microsoft security.
Here, you’ll discover the security fundamentals of Windows and learn key techniques and processes to secure Windows systems and applications, plus you will gain a thorough grounding in Apple platform security for iOS and macOS.
QA: A world-leading tech and digital skills organisation
We help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programmes and Apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.