ITIL 4 Podcast - A Practical Perspective
This podcast gives a unique view of ITIL4 from a practical perspective.
- Hello, my name is Paul Wigzel
- And hi there, my name's Martin Waters.
- This course is designed for you to navigate your way through ITIL 4. If you're new to ITIL, this course is perfect for you. If you've already done ITIL at version two or version three, this course should refresh your knowledge and help you understand how ITIL 4 now frames service management. Ultimately, it is designed to help you ready yourself for taking the ITIL Foundation Examination.
- As part of the course, there'll be a range of multimedia that we'll give to you, to enable your learning around ITIL 4. This will include things like illustrations and interactive text, animations, that hopefully get the concepts across to you, and actually, a range of videos where you'll see myself and Paul presenting a lot of the key concepts of ITIL to you, and you'll actually be able to ask us questions with the use of those videos. Alongside of that, there'll be obviously things like revision tools and mock tests, and other hopefully entertaining ways of taking on the knowledge around ITIL 4.
- We hope you enjoy the course, you get engaged, and we welcome any feedback from you.
Martin is a professionally qualified and experienced IT Professional with over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. He has held a number of senior roles and has experience of large-scale IT Service Management implementation programs both in public and private sectors. He has over 15 years of experience working for QA as both a Senior principal lecturer/consultant and as Head of Service Management Product Development. Martin has delivered training to a wide variety of audiences, both UK and internationally, to consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
His main role at QA is acting as a Head of Service Management Product Development to enable QA to deliver high quality, interactive training in the following areas:
- Delivering a wide range of public ITIL, SIAM, and BRM courses
- Delivering onsite ITIL and SIAM courses
- Developing high-quality QA authored Service Management courses and courseware across all delivery mechanisms including classroom, e-learning, and virtual
- Working with Industry partners to develop new curricula and courses – Recent examples include ITIL Practitioner and the BCS EXIN SIAM Foundation qualifications