ITL4 - Podcast - A Practical Perspective
The course is part of this learning path
This podcast gives a unique view of ITIL4 from a practical perspective.
- Hello, my name is Paul Wigzel
- And hi there, my name's Martin Waters.
- This course is designed for you to navigate your way through ITIL 4. If you're new to ITIL, this course is perfect for you. If you've already done ITIL at version two or version three, this course should refresh your knowledge and help you understand how ITIL 4 now frames service management. Ultimately, it is designed to help you ready yourself for taking the ITIL Foundation Examination.
- As part of the course, there'll be a range of multimedia that we'll give to you, to enable your learning around ITIL 4. This will include things like illustrations and interactive text, animations, that hopefully get the concepts across to you, and actually, a range of videos where you'll see myself and Paul presenting a lot of the key concepts of ITIL to you, and you'll actually be able to ask us questions with the use of those videos. Alongside of that, there'll be obviously things like revision tools and mock tests, and other hopefully entertaining ways of taking on the knowledge around ITIL 4.
- We hope you enjoy the course, you get engaged, and we welcome any feedback from you.
About the Author