Welcome and Overview
Welcome to your second live event on Data Modelling!
In this three-day live class guided by your tutor, you will further explore the concepts and techniques you studied during the Discover stage. You will work through a series of discussions, review sessions, and activities.
The content for this Live Event is split over three days.
- Introduction to Anaconda Navigator and Jupyter Notebooks
- Basics of Python programming
- Control flow: selection and iteration
- Lists and strings
- File Input and Output
- Collections: Typles, Dictionaries, Sets
- Python libraries: NumPy, Pandas
- Descriptive Statistics with NumPy, Pandas
- Unsupervised machine learning: Clustering
- Clustering implementation demo
- Supervised machine learning: Classification
- Classification implementation demo
Throughout the Live Event, you’ll complete a series of tasks as directed by your tutor, to build your skills.
At the end, you’ll be asked to complete a personal reflection activity, submitting your work to Bud to close off the learning path.
Move on to the next section to find out what knowledge and skills will be covered.
Here you will find an introduction to this Live event, and a summary of what will be covered on each day.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.