Managing Devices in Microsoft 365
The course is part of this learning path
In this course, I will take you through the features provided by Microsoft 365 that allow you to monitor, protect, and manage devices across an organization.
- The differences and benefits of both the Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- What co-management is and what benefits it provides
- The capabilities and differences between the MDM solutions provided within Microsoft 365, which are Basic Mobility and Security and Microsoft Intune
- How other Microsoft tools integrate with MDM solutions to provide better security for organizations
- Users looking to learn about Managing Devices with Microsoft 365
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft 365
Congratulations on finishing Managing Devices in Microsoft 365. Let's take a quick moment to review what we covered in the course. We went over the differences and benefits of both the Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune. What core management is and what benefits it provides. The capabilities and differences between the MDM solutions provided within Microsoft 365, Basic Mobility and Security and Microsoft Intune, and how other Microsoft tools integrate with MDM solutions to provide better security for organizations.
If you would like to learn more, I highly suggest reading Microsoft's documentation on device management and be on the lookout for whenever we publish new courses. Like I mentioned earlier, I have linked related documentation in the transcript below. Also, if you don't mind, I would love to hear your feedback. Please give the course a rating and if you have any questions, please reach out to me via LinkedIn or send an email to email@example.com. Thank you very much for watching and have a great day.
Lee has spent most of his professional career learning as much as he could about PC hardware and software while working as a PC technician with Microsoft. Once covid hit, he moved into a customer training role with the goal to get as many people prepared for remote work as possible using Microsoft 365. Being both Microsoft 365 certified and a self-proclaimed Microsoft Teams expert, Lee continues to expand his knowledge by working through the wide range of Microsoft certifications.