In this course, we introduce the Amazon VPC IP address Manager, also called IPAM, as the centerpiece to managing IP addressing at scale.
- Understand the need for IP Address Management
- Gain insight into VPC IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Discover IPAM features for IP collisions and BYOIP
- Learn how to provision IPAM for your systems
- Complete an IPAM Console tour
- Architects and networking professionals using AWS
- This course also covers some of the objectives for the AWS solutions architect professional and the AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certification exams
- Meet the requirements for any of the associate-level certifications by AWS
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of networking using AWS
- Working with AWS Networking and Amazon VPC
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud: Subnets and Routing
- Enable IPv6 Support for your VPC and Resources
About the Author
Jorge NegrónAWS Content Architect
Experienced in architecture and delivery of cloud-based solutions, the development, and delivery of technical training, defining requirements, use cases, and validating architectures for results. Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills with attention to details. Hands-on administration/development experience with the ability to mentor and train current & emerging technologies, (Cloud, ML, IoT, Microservices, Big Data & Analytics).