Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
Configuring Application Access
Implementing Access for External users
The course is part of this learning path
This course has been designed to teach you how to manage Microsoft 365 access and authentication. The content in this course will help prepare you for the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services exam.
The topics covered within this course include:
- Managing Authentication
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring Application Access
- Implementing Access for External Users of Microsoft 365 Workloads
Who should attend this course?
- Those who are preparing for the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services exam
- Those looking to learn more about Microsoft 365
- To learn how to configure and monitor authentication
- To learn how to administer MFA and report on its utilization
- To learn how to configure application registration and use Azure AD Application Proxy
- To learn how to use Azure Active Directory B2B to add and manage external users
To get the most from this course, you should at least be familiar with the Microsoft 365 offering and have a general understanding of its features.
- [Instructor] Azure Active Directory monitoring allows an administrator to route Azure AD activity logs to different endpoints. The logs can then be retained for long-term use or integrated with third-party Security Information and Event Management tools. At the time of this course creation, Azure AD activity logs can be routed to an Azure storage account, an Azure event hub, or to an Azure Log Analytics workspace. Routing logs to the services allows the administrator to integrate the data with services such as Splunk and Sumo Logic, analyze the data, create dashboards around the data, and even alert on specific events.
About the Author
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.