VPC Security and Control
Introduction to AWS PrivateLink
AWS Transit Gateway
VPC Sharing using the AWS Resource Access Manager
DNS & Content Delivery on AWS
Amazon API Gateway
Elastic Load Balancing
The course is part of this learning path
This course provides detail on the AWS Networking and Content Delivery services relevant to the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam.
Want more? Try a lab playground or do a Lab Challenge!
- Get a foundational understanding of VPCs, their security, and connectivity
- Understand the basics of networking including Elastic IP addresses, Elastic Network Interfaces, networking with EC2, VPC endpoints, and AWS Global Accelerator
- Learn about Domain Name System (DNS) services and how Amazon Route 53 provides them
- Understand the basics of APIs
- Learn about HTTP and internet communication
- Understand the difference between HTTP and REST
- Understand what types of APIs API gateway can create
- The general differences between those API types
- How an API gateway functions at a high level
- Give you an understanding of Amazon CloudFront and its high-level process of operation
- Understand what an elastic load balancer is and what is used for
- Be aware of the different load balancers available to you in AWS
- Understand how ELBs handle different types of requests, including those that are encrypted
- Be able to identify the different components of ELBs
- Know how to configure ELBs
- Know when and why you might need to configure an SSL/TLS certificate
Hello, and welcome to this course on networking and content delivery in AWS, where we’re here to help you on your journey to prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certification.
Before we get started, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Danny Jessee, and I am one of the trainers here at Cloud Academy, specializing in AWS – Amazon Web Services – and AWS certifications.
In this course, the AWS team will be presenting a series of lectures that introduce the various networking and content delivery services currently available in AWS that may be covered on the exam.
Feel free to contact me with any questions using the details shown on the screen, or you can always get in touch with us here at Cloud Academy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, where one of our Cloud experts will reply to your question.
This course has been specifically curated to help you pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam and is ideal for anyone who is looking to learn more about the various networking and content delivery services in AWS in preparation for the exam.
The objective of this course is to provide an introduction to networking and content delivery services in AWS for DevOps engineers, including:
Amazon API Gateway,
AWS Client VPN,
Elastic Load Balancing (ELB),
Amazon Route 53,
AWS Site-to-Site VPN,
AWS Transit Gateway, and
Together with the other courses in this learning path, we’ll cover all of the key tools, technologies, and concepts from the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam guide and ensure that you are fully prepared to sit this exam.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certification has been designed for anyone in a DevOps engineer role who has knowledge and experience using AWS services to provision, operate, and manage distributed systems and services. All of the AWS Cloud concepts introduced in this course will be explained and reinforced from the ground up.
Here at Cloud Academy, we strive to keep our content current to provide the best training available. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, or if you notice anything that needs to be updated or corrected for the next release cycle, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data center and network infrastructure design, to cloud architecture and implementation.
To date, Stuart has created 150+ courses relating to Cloud reaching over 180,000 students, mostly within the AWS category and with a heavy focus on security and compliance.
Stuart is a member of the AWS Community Builders Program for his contributions towards AWS.
He is AWS certified and accredited in addition to being a published author covering topics across the AWS landscape.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded ‘Expert of the Year Award 2015’ from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.