VPC Security and Control
Basic Networking Concepts
Introduction to AWS PrivateLink
VPC Sharing using the AWS Resource Access Manager
Inter-Regional and Intra-Regional Communication Patterns
Understanding Direct Connect, Implementation and Configuration
Understanding AWS Direct Connect - Connectivity Options
Examining AWS Routing
DNS & Content Delivery on AWS
Managing Public and Private SSL/TLS Certificates using AWS Certificate Manager
The course is part of this learning path
This section of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional learning path introduces you to the core networking concepts and services relevant to the SAP-C02 exam. We start with an introduction to the AWS Virtual Private Network (VPC) and networking services. We then understand the options available and learn how to select and apply AWS networking, DNS, and content delivery services to meet specific design scenarios relevant to the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam.
Want more? Try a Lab Playground or do a Lab Challenge!
- Get a foundational understanding of VPCs, their security, and connectivity
- Learn about VPC sharing using the AWS Resource Access Manager
- Discover inter-regional and intra-regional communication patterns in AWS
- Learn about AWS Direct Connect, along with its implementation, configuration, and connectivity options
- Understand routing in AWS, including static and dynamic routing
- Understand the basics of networking, including Elastic IP addresses, Elastic Network Interfaces, networking with EC2, VPC endpoints, and AWS Global Accelerator
- Learn about the DNS and content delivery services Amazon Route 53 and Amazon CloudFront
In this course, we introduced Amazon Route 53 and how the service helps you register a domain name and manage it worldwide.
For Cloud Academy, this is Jorge Negrón, Thanks for watching!
Danny has over 20 years of IT experience as a software developer, cloud engineer, and technical trainer. After attending a conference on cloud computing in 2009, he knew he wanted to build his career around what was still a very new, emerging technology at the time — and share this transformational knowledge with others. He has spoken to IT professional audiences at local, regional, and national user groups and conferences. He has delivered in-person classroom and virtual training, interactive webinars, and authored video training courses covering many different technologies, including Amazon Web Services. He currently has six active AWS certifications, including certifications at the Professional and Specialty level.