The course is part of this learning path
After reviewing the basics of compute and storage services on AWS, this networking fundamentals course reviews core networking services on AWS, including the essential information for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
This course covers a range of different services, including:
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon Route 53
After watching this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the basic functions that each networking service performs within a cloud solution
- Recognize basic components and features of each service
- Understand how each service utilizes the benefits of cloud computing, such as scalability or elasticity
This course is designed for:
- Anyone preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Managers, sales professionals and other non-technical roles
Before taking this course, you should have a general understanding of basic cloud computing concepts.
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at email@example.com.
About the Author
Andrew is an AWS certified professional who is passionate about helping others learn how to use and gain benefit from AWS technologies. Andrew has worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe. His favorite Amazon leadership principle is "Customer Obsession" as everything AWS starts with the customer. Passions around work are cycling and surfing, and having a laugh about the lessons learnt trying to launch two daughters and a few start ups.
Transcript unavailable for this lecture.