The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we will learn the concepts of microservice and spring framework with a focus on object-oriented programming.
- Object-oriented programming in Java
- Beginner Java developers
- Java developers interested in learning how to Build and Deploy RESTful Web Services
- Java Developers who want to develop web applications using the Spring framework
- Java Developers who want to develop web applications with microservices
- Java Developers who wish to develop Spring Boot Microservices with Spring Cloud
- Basic Java knowledge
Hello there. In this section, we will learn the object-oriented concept. First, we will learn what is Object-Oriented Programming Concept. Then we will learn Object and Class. Then we will learn the Access Modifiers. After that, we'll learn Naming Conventions. Then we will learn Constructors. Then we will learn about Packages. After that, we will learn what the Static Keyword is and how to use it. And lastly, we will learn Nested and Inner Classes. Let's start.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.