The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we take you through planning a migration to SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365.
- The steps for planning a migration to SharePoint and Onedrive in Microsoft 365
- The best practices when migrating to SharePoint and Onedrive in Microsoft 365
- The different options for the migration process
- The tools and resources available to you when migrating to SharePoint and Onedrive in Microsoft 365
- Various considerations when planning a migration
- Users looking to learn about planning a migration to SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- A basic understanding of Microsoft 365
Congratulations on finishing planning SharePoint online, and One Drive for business migrations. Let's take a quick moment to review what we covered in the course. We went over the steps for planning and migration to SharePoint, and One Drive in Microsoft 365, the best practices for migrating to SharePoint, and One Drive in Microsoft 365, the different options for the migration process, the tools and resources available to you when migrating to SharePoint and One Drive in Microsoft 365, and various considerations when planning a migration.
If you would like to learn more, I highly suggest reading Microsoft documentation on planning migrations, and be on the lookout for whenever we publish new courses. Like I mentioned throughout this course, I have linked-related documentation down below in the course material section for you to review. Also, if you don't mind, I would love to hear your feedback. Please give the course a rating. And if you have any questions, please reach out to me via LinkedIn or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much for watching, and have a great day.
Lee has spent most of his professional career learning as much as he could about PC hardware and software while working as a PC technician with Microsoft. Once covid hit, he moved into a customer training role with the goal to get as many people prepared for remote work as possible using Microsoft 365. Being both Microsoft 365 certified and a self-proclaimed Microsoft Teams expert, Lee continues to expand his knowledge by working through the wide range of Microsoft certifications.