Practical Data Science With Python
Introduction to Python
The course is part of this learning path
This course offers an introduction to data science and looks at what a data scientist does. It then moves on to data science in Python and, through a range of guided walkthroughs, shows you how to use Python and its features. You will learn how to set up Anaconda and Jupyter Notebook and learn, using real-world examples, how to write Python code in Jupyter, with useful tips within the context of data science.
The course also looks at object-oriented planning, as well as Python variables and Python functions, and finally, it takes a look at Python data types and functions.
- Understand data science and the role of data scientist
- Set up Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks
- Improve your knowledge of coding with Python
- Understand how to work with Python variables, functions, and data
This course is intended for:
- Individuals looking for an introduction to data science
- Those looking to enhance their knowledge of Python and its features
To get the most from this course, you should already have some knowledge of Python and programming languages in general.
Transcript unavailable for this lecture.
About the Author
Delivering training and developing courseware for multiple aspects across Data Science curriculum, constantly updating and adapting to new trends and methods.