Security and Identity
Welcome to the Security Fundamentals of AWS for Cloud Practitioner course. Roughly one quarter of the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam focuses on AWS security concepts, as well as security services, so we've included a course covering the basic services, and how they protect AWS cloud solutions.
This course covers a range of different services, including:
- AWS Identity and Access Management
- AWS Directory Services
- AWS Web Application Firewall
- Amazon Inspector
- AWS Organizations
This course also covers a fundamental AWS concept, the Shared Responsibility Model.
- Describe the basic functions that each security service performs within a cloud solution
- Recognize basic components and features of each service
- Understand how each offers a layer of security to the AWS cloud
- Summarize the Shared Responsibility Model is
- Apply the Shared Responsibility Model to different components of the AWS cloud
This course is designed for:
- Anyone preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Managers, sales professionals and other non-technical roles
Before taking this course, you should have a general understanding of basic cloud computing concepts.
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at email@example.com.
Andrew is fanatical about helping business teams gain the maximum ROI possible from adopting, using, and optimizing Public Cloud Services. Having built 70+ Cloud Academy courses, Andrew has helped over 50,000 students master cloud computing by sharing the skills and experiences he gained during 20+ years leading digital teams in code and consulting. Before joining Cloud Academy, Andrew worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe.